Chairs and Speakers
Symposium and Oral Sessions
Please come to session room and take a next chair's seat, which is installed in the front of each room at least 10 minutes before your session begins. Each presentation time has been designed. The progression and method of discussion or Q&A shall be left to the discretion of each chair, but please strictly observe the time schedule.
All speakers of oral presentation are required to submit their presentation slide data to PC Preview Desk which is located at the lobby of 3F Yokohama International Conference Center at least 30 minutes before your session begins. Also please be seated on the next-speaker's seat at the front of session room at least 10 minutes before your session begins.
As far as the progression of each presentation is concerned, you are requested to comply with the instructions of the chairpersons. We ask you to please strictly observe the presentation time.
・Keynote/Invited Lecture: 60 min (including Q&A)
・Symposium: will inform individually
・Oral session: 7 min talk and 3 min Q&A
PC Preview Desk Open Hours
|October 9 (WED)||12:00 – 17:00|
|October 10 (THU)||8:00 – 16:30|
|October 11 (FRI)||8:30 – 15:00|
About PC Presentation
1) Please submit your PC data / own laptop to the Preview Desk at least 30 minutes prior to your presentation to check whether all the data are shown properly.
PC Preview Desk: The lobby of 3F Yokohama International Conference Center
2) Acceptable Presentation data is Microsoft PowerPoint only. The equipped PC in each session room is Windows10 with PowerPoint 2019.
3) Create a new folder and rename it as your abstract number and name.
4) Fonts should be used a standard default font.
5) For Mac user, please bring your own laptop.
6) If using movies or sounds, please inform that to operation staff at the PC Center.
7) Please check your devises with latest antivirus software to make sure all these are free of viruses.
8) Please be sure to bring the backup data.
9) Please pay close attention to the privacy protection in relation to personal data in your presentation.
<Bring your presentation data in USB or CD-R>
1) Acceptable portable media is USB or CD-R. Please check in advance whether the data can function normally on any PC.
2) Submitted presentation data should be deleted after the meeting closed.
<Bring your own laptop>
1) Please bring a computer capable of external output. The cable connectors used at each session rooms is type Mini D-sub 15 pin or HDMI. When it needs electric power converter, please bring your own adapter.
2) Please check in advance whether the image output can function normally on external monitor.
3) Please make sure to bring an AC adaptor and backup data without fail.
4) Please deactivate the screen saver and electrical power saving function on ahead.
5) When you finish your presentation, please pick up your own PC at the operation desk in the session room.
1) The size of the poster pin-up board is 120 cm in width by 180 cm in height. Please prepare the poster with 120 cm in width by 160 cm in height. The title of topics, names of presenters and affiliations in the side of 100 cm across by 20 cm high. The Secretariat will prepare the abstract numbers.
Also, all presenters have to stand in front of the poster at least 10 minutes before the session begins.
2) Please come to the poster registration desk at least one hour before the start of the session, and pin-up the poster during appointed pin-up and viewing time. All speakers are also required to show up at the session room 10 minutes before the start of the discussion session.
3) The poster session is a free discussion style; therefore, please stand in front of the poster and answer the questions and discuss it with audiences.
October 10 and 11: Room 303+304, 3F Yokohama International Conference Center
Poster Pin-up and Take Down Schedule
|October 10||8:30 – 12:00||12:00 – 14:20||14:20 – 15:30||15:30 – 17:00|
|October 11||9:00 – 12:00||12:00 – 13:10||13:10 – 14:20||14:20 – 15:00|
* All participants are free to access and stay in Poster Room during above open hours.